- Sewing lots of backpacks this week
- New knit ribbon for wrapping up my bags
- My new Juki sewing machine next to my old machine. Both loved equally!
- Orders, checked off and new ones are added.
- Another backpack with a pretty lining inside for a local gal + my favorite sandals for this time of year.
Summer is here and my studio is in full operation again. I spend a few hours each day creating my goods, feeding the babe, working in the garden and taking lots of little strolls around the neighborhood. Our garden is finally taking off and looking good. We have been eating all our greens from the garden. It has been a good week and finally after many months of no routine I think we have sorta found our groove.
Totally inspired by this family… and their awesome new website. Loving Kate's blog lately, lots of sweet advice about mammahood. Wishing I could afford this… and wish I had time to make this pretty tunic.