a little bit of everything
- A birthday tarot reading on my sunny porch. Interesting year ahead.
- A birthday hike up Chadwick Hill with my Mom, Alex and O.
-Lots of baking this week, corn bread muffins are my new favorite. I put a little yogurt in and it keeps them nice and moist.
- Finally photographing new bags.
- A new white wall for taking photos, lots of white paint.
- My favorite helper.
- Our green house/ bath house looks and smells so good in the sun.
This past week was a busy one. Filled with lots of work, play and good food! It was my birthday and felt very blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life. Not much new around here other then the evenings seem to last forever and our little guy is loving food. So meals have gotten pretty interesting . Looking forward to a mellow evening and getting ready for the next week ahead.